Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Happy Place


Hello Bloggers, just want to share this simple card, and I think he is cute. I got this stamp from 
Hobby Lobby by Prima. I think the name of the stamp is Jack and Jill. So I think he is Jack. Any who, I started with a card base from Papertrey Ink with white cardstock. Then I covered it with October Afternoon paper 'Boardroom' and the newspaper design was from Bo Bunny.

 I don't know if you guys can see the faint clouds at the background of the image. I mask the clouds using the die from Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix stamp set.

The 'My Happy Place' stamp I think its by Hero Arts. The feather wood veneers is from Studio Calico Sock Hop Kits. I also used twine, and colored him with Copics.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Joninina


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)