Friday, July 5, 2013

You're Sweet

Hello Everyone! 
Happy Friday!


Participating on CASE this Sketch #35!


On my card I use the new Bigger Blooms stamp set from PTI.
I created a panel for my card and cut it, I then adhere the gold foil in between my panel.
I splatter it with Mister Huey's in Classic Tan, I then created a banner using 


On my flower image I used Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Dark Chocolate (PTI), and 
 Delicata Golden Glitz. For the flowers I used the coordinating die Bigger Blooms.
 I then I adhere my flower image with foam dots and viola! 


I hope you can see that dimensions on my images =)


Here's one last look!


I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for looking!
Have a great weekend.
Joninina





12 comments:

  1. What pretty popped up flowers on this! love the shiny gold strip as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. Love the gold foil on your card. Those flowers and dies are wonderful. Great colors too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the gold and pink combo. Neat and pretty! Thanks for playing along CTS:) Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! The gold is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you flipped the sketch and the gold strip is awesome! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO lovely -CONGRATS, so deserved the subtle color stamping was superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your CTS win, Joni! This is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so very innovative and beautifully executed, Joni! So deserving of the WIN at CTS! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)