Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Premiere of Scenery: It’s a Wonderful Pennant - Day 2

Hello Everyone, happy Day 2 July Release at WINNIE & WALTER.
Scenery: It's a Wonderful Pennant

This is a super fun set, that I'm sure you will love.


1. For my card I first created my background using the Scenery: Big Bang Confetti, my all time favorite (stars). 
2. Next, I stamped the pennants on a separate watercolor paper with versamark ink and white (heat) embossed it then watercolor each one.
3. I then fussy cut each pennant and adhere with foam dots.
4. For the sentiment, I used the new release "welcome" The Big, the Bold and Blessings that was featured on the day 1 of the released HERE. It's heat embossed in gold, the "baby" sentiment is from the The Big, The Bold, and the Happy set.
5. I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Sand and Sparkling Clear. I also added a hot pink resin flower from KaiserCrafts to finish off the card.




1. For my second card, I used the pennant as a hat for my face image I created using the bubble stamp from Bubble Talk set.  
2. Its a one layer card did some simple masking for the hat, then stamped the bubble stamp to create a face.





3. Next, I just used a black pen to draw the eyes and mouth, of course you can use the googly eyes too...that will be fun for sure. The cheeks is colored with Copic marker and added some white dots using Uni-ball signo pen.
4. The sentiment is from the same set Bubble Talk .


I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Remember all the products will be available on July 25th at midnight.


Don't forget to stop by at Winnie and Walter's blog they are doing a GIVEAWAY!


Have a WONDERFUL Day!!!



12 comments:

  1. Oh my, Joni - you've created an absolutely gorgeous baby card; one that the new parents will treasure immensely! All the details....so eye-catching! Beautiful! Your birthday card is good ol' fabulous fun! Amazing showcase of how versatile this set is!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards !! first one Beautiful n second one soon cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute face!! Love that these pennants are such great building stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more fabulous cards for your stash Joni. Your first one is just so pretty and I love how creative your second card is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni your baby card is beautiful and the second is adorable, what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are beautiful!! I love the design of the first on and the second is so cute!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and cute card sets for baby, Love all with versatile use of pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the baby card is beautiful, and I love your fun birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both ways you showcased this new set, and your card on the W&W blog yesterday was beautiful! You're cards are quickly making me think I need this entire release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, these are SO awesome! The baby pennant card is incredibly SWEET, and using a pennant as a hat, genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the the banner and the face u created is a pure genius !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)