Friday, August 1, 2014

Fabulous Flamingo


Hello...petti fans...the time has come for another...Sketch For You To Try 
@ Reverse Confetti Blog.



For the top panel I first distress it with Peacock Feather ink pad, then I adhere the die-cut  vellum paisley. I Next. I adhere the sentiment that I gold embossed on vellum with clear dimensional tape. To finish off the card I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Marshmallow in flat, Aquamarine in 4mm, and the yellow flower on neck of the flamingo is from the Summer Embellishment Kit


I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to check out what the other gals created @  Reverse Confetti Blog


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a Wonderful week Creating :)

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the inking is fab and so are those vellum die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the vellum, the gold and of course that pink flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this set so much!! Your card is just wonderful! Love the vellum water drops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kraft paper and taupe stripes around the watery blue center. Nice use of vellum, not easy to embellish as you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous flamingo Joni! I think my fav RC set yet! Love the vellum water droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Joni. Love the pink flamingo and the vellum pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)