Friday, August 1, 2014

From Our Home To Yours

If you are looking for Fusion Card Challenge please click HERE.
If you are looking for Reverse Confetti SFYTT please click HERE.
............................................................................................................................................................



Hello Everyone, today Nina at Waffle Flower Crafts is showcasing the new upcoming products that will be available for purchase at the Waffle Flower Crafts Store.



For my my card today I use the little houses on the A Homemade Christmas stamp set as well as the sentiment "from our home to yours". I stamped the sentiment on a separate white cardstock and drew the speech bubble image using Copic maker then fussy cut and adhere with foam tape. The bottom of the house I added some glue and glitter for shimmer.



I hope you liked!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Remember all the products will be available on August 5th.

Have a Fabulous Day!!!

11 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)