Saturday, November 15, 2014

Using Festive Greetings


Hello Everyone, I am sharing a card I made using the new Festive Greetings with Ink Splats stamp set.

Really simple card to multiply I first stamped the sentiment "Happy Holidays" from Festive Greetings then stamped the Ink Splats afterwards. I added some diamond Stickles on the ink splats for shine. I then die-cut the four sides of the panel with the Landscape Border die to create that butterfly panel.  

For the card base I distress it with different ink colors and splattered it with Studio Calico Color Mist is Shine, let it dry then adhere the panel with foam dots for dimension.


I hope you enjoyed this simple card using Wplus9 products.


Thank you for stoppin' by!
Have a Wonderful Week.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) I see a previous comment from me which has been deleted... But I never made a comment.... This is strange :( I hope there is no hacking happening !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a beautiful card with soft, soothing colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ink splats look so pretty behind your sentiment! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni what a fun card...I love the SPLATTER!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)