Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Big, the Bold Cutaways


 Hello Everyone, this week Winnie & Walter and the team are showcasing the recent released Cutaways from January 2015. For my card today I used, The Big, the Bold and Party Cutaways.








To begin I die-cut several of the "celebrate" from the The Big, the Bold and Party Cutaways. I then glued all the die-cuts on the light gray panel to create a die-cut background for my panel. This will also work to use different colored die-cuts for the background of the panel.





Next, I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the door, windows, and flower plant from the This Awesome House stamp set, to create a welcome home card.  The sentiment is stamped on a strip of black cardstock.To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.



I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
For more inspiration.

Please stop by at Winnie & Walter.


Have  a Fantastic Week.




11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. I love how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, welcoming card. I am constantly in awe of your talent Miss. Joni...Beautiful! Your cards inspire me..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.Love what you did with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous and elegant Joni ..i love the way you have created the whole background and the pretty scene:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You work wonders on ur cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it!! Absolutely terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)